The book for this course equips caregivers to deal more effectively with the challenges of day-to-day care. It also deals with navigating the “system,” including legal, financial and interpersonal hurdles.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to discuss/explain:
- The Difference Between a Nursing Home And Assisted Living
- Services Covered By Medicare
- The Importance of “Caring” For The Caregiver
- Steps Which Can Be Taken To Be Involved in One’s Health Care
- The Aging Brain and What This Involves
This Course Must Be Completed by 12-31-17!
24 Continuing Education Hours